(1) These conditions of participation are valid for all offers from inge - Internationale Gesellschaft für Ästhetik und Interaktion gGmbH, Lützner Straße 93-95, 04177 Leipzig (hereafter called “Organizer”) for the purposes of the Feronia – International San Severino Festival for Backstage Art and Craft 2019. They are valid for consumers and enterprisers, except when a specific provision is made in the following clauses. Any participants’ terms and conditions which differ from those stated here are not applicable.
(2) “Consumer” refers in the following provisions to any natural person who completes a transaction for any purpose, which can be attributed neither to his/her commercial nor freelance occupation. “Enterpriser” refers to any natural or juristic person or legally responsible business partnership acting in commercial transactions on behalf of his/her/its freelance or commercial occupation.
(1) The registration takes place exclusively online at www.feronia-festival.com. Registrations are processed by the organizer in the order they are received.
(2) The presentation of the event on the website www.feronia-festival.com does not constitute a legally-binding offer.
(3) In the online registration, a legally-binding registration for the selected offer is declared by clicking on the button “fee-based registration.” The confirmation of access will be sent by an automatic email immediately after sending the registration and does not constitute a legally-binding acceptance of contract by the organizer.
(4) In the case that the organizer cannot accept a registration, the applicant will be informed promptly.
(5) The contract is completed with the timely payment of the attendance fee and the confirmation of participation from the organizer.
(1) The participant shall pay the event costs within three days of the binding registration.
(2) The costs of materials for the purpose of the workshop, presentation, and master class are included in the event costs. Costs of travel, accommodation and meals of participants are generally not included.
(3) Methods of payment include:
After the participant has received the confirmation of participation, he/she may withdraw from the contract until 30.04.2019 at the latest. The withdrawal must be submitted in writing. The timeliness of a withdrawal is decided according to its date of receipt by the organizer. In the event of a later withdrawal by the participant or if he/she does not attend, the participant is required to pay the full event costs and a refund will not be granted, except if the participant proves that no damage or very little damage was caused. The right to withdrawal of the participant according to clause 12 remains unaffected by the above provision.
(1) As an exception, the participant and the organizer have the right to a termination for an important motive.
An important motive for the organizer exists in the case that the participant substantially disrupts the event or commits a copyright infringement. In such a case, the participant does not have a claim to reimbursement of paid fees.
(2) The termination shall be disclosed to the participant in writing.
The organizer may cancel the event for an important motive at any time until 15.05.2019, particularly the in case that it is lacking participants to cover expenses, because of unavailability of the instructor on short notice without the possibility of replacement or because of heightened violence.
The participant will be immediately notified of the cancellation and all paid fees will be fully refunded. Further claims are excluded from claims according to clause 8.
The participants are requested to consider this when booking the arrival or other event preparations.
It is advised to purchase travel cancellation insurance.
(1) The organizer is authorized to necessary content, methodic and organizational alterations or deviations (e.g. due to legal changes) before or during the event, as long as these alterations do not essentially change the purpose of the advertized event for the participant.
(2) The organizer is authorized to replace scheduled instructors with other equally-qualified persons when necessary (e.g. illness, accident). A change of instructor does not authorize the participant to withdrawal nor to a discount of the event fee.
The organizer is liable only in the case of gross negligence and intent. The same applies to legal representatives and agents. The liability of the organizer for injuries to life, body and health, and for violations to fundamental contractual obligations remains unaltered by this clause. No liability is assumed for valuable articles belonging to participants.
The contractual obligations are concerned with obligations whose fulfillment is necessary in order to achieve the aim of the contract. The participant may trust that these obligations will be observed. In the case of violation to the contractual obligations, the damage compensation claim will be limited to typical foreseeable damages if they were not caused deliberately or by gross negligence, except in the case of damage compensation claims for an injury to life, body or health.
All documents and events are copyright protected. The participants will be given exclusively a personal, non-transferable right of use. The participants and third parties are especially not permitted to change the content of or edit the documents, nor are they permitted to use changed versions for themselves or third parties to copy nor publicize, nor upload to the internet for or free of cost, nor to imitate them, nor to sell them, nor to use them for commercial purposes. Possible copyright notices, symbols or marks are not to be removed.
Personally relevant data are electronically saved and automatically processed exclusively within the scope of the contract processing.
(1) The language of the contract is German. As long as the participant is not a consumer, the place of fulfillment and jurisdiction is Leipzig.
(2) Exclusively German law is valid for all legal transactions and resulting claims. This choice of jurisdiction is valid for consumers only insofar as the granted protection of the law of the mandatory provisions of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not hereby deprived (favorability principle).
(3) The organizer is neither obliged nor prepared to participate in dispute resolution proceedings through a Consumer Arbitration Service.
(4) Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions be or become void or invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions will remain unaffected. Otherwise, legal regulations are valid.
The following right of withdrawal is valid only for consumers according to article 13 BGB and is therefore invalid for contracts according to article 14 BGB, concluded between enterprisers and InGe- Internationale Gesellschaft für Ästhetik und Interaktion gGmbH within the scope of their commercial or freelance occupations.
Cancellation policy – right of withdrawal
You have the right of withdraw from this contract within 14 days without stating grounds for withdrawal. The withdrawal deadline is 14 days after the day of conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
InGe- Internationale Gesellschaft für Ästhetik und Interaktion gGmbH,
Lützner Straße 93-95, 04177 Leipzig, Germany
through an explicit declaration (e.g. with a letter by post, telephone, fax, or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to adhere to the deadline for withdrawal, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercise of withdrawal right by the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall promptly refund all payments that we have received from you, including potential delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you selected a different type of delivery from the low-priced, standard delivery offered by us), within 14 days of the date of our receipt of the withdrawal notification. For this refund we will use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless we agreed explicitly upon something else with you; by no means will charges be applied to you for this refund.
If you required that the services/events begin before the withdrawal deadline or if the services/events that you booked begin before the deadline, you are to pay us the appropriate fee, representing the proportion of the services/events that have already been completed with respect to the total of the services/events foreseen by the contract.
Exclusion from right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal, insofar as the parties have not made another agreement, is not valid for the following contracts:
Contracts for service in the domains of accommodation for purposes other than residing, promotion of goods, renting of motor vehicles, delivery of food and drinks as well as further services in connection with free time pursuits, when the contract of service delivery indicates a specific appointment or time period