Effective Make-up Design with Foil
Duration: 25.6.2018, evening event at 7 pm
Location: Teatro Feronia
- Chief make-up artist of the Bonn Opera, in Nice and at the Hamburg State Opera
- Since 2005 in the German Opera on the Rhein in Düsseldorf
- Director of a make-up studio for domestic and overseas make-up equipment
- Laureate of the "Goldenen Maske National" 2013
- Subject lecturer at countless theaters and educational establishments
- Initiator and director of the German design show for make-up artists in training
The experienced make-up artist Bernd Staatz presents “make-up design with foil” in this interdisciplinary course.
In the theater, little time is often left for complex processing techniques.
So when a complete female choir needs to be equipped with artfully-designed make-up, creative ideas and ingenuity are in demand.
One way to achieve artful targets quickly and efficiently is make-up design with foils.
Even complex designs are no problem with a blow dryer and make-up templates of various materials. In this short presentation, Bernd Staatz shows various application examples from his diverse daily work.
The presentation is open for all festival participants.