Creating machine-sewn wig gear from thermal and film-based Tulle
This offer cannot be booked anymore.
Duration: June 24 / 25, 2020 10:00am – 6:00pm
Location: Teatro Feronia
Herbert Zehetner's numerous accomplishments from 1971 to 2014 include many years as a makeup artist with the Vienna National Opera, head makeup artist of the Salzburg Festival and Passion Plays, the Salzburg Mozart Week, and nearly twenty years as the head makeup artist of the Vienna Burgtheater.
A small selection of his engagements:
- 1998 Metropolitan Opera New York: Mask design „Lohengrin“ with makeup artist Frida Parmeggiani
- 2005 Styriarte Graz: Mask design „Carmen“ Director Andrea Breth, makeup artist Francoise Clavel
- 2008 Geneva Opera: Silicon heads und wigs from Jochanaan „Salome“
- 2003 Golden Recognition Award from the Republic of Austria
- 2010 Golden Mask for Lifetime Achievement
- 2010 Lifetime Achievement Award Los Angeles
This special wig construction is created with the sewing machine. This makes it possible to produce, in only one hour, a complete made-to-scale wig.
All variations can be made quickly, and made to order with this procedure: from the usual theater wigs with bands and feathers, all the way to hairpieces for film, with selected pieces and toupets.
Facinating possiblities for applied tulles will also be explored.