Muster Animal Masks
Duration: June 23, 2020 10:00 – 11:00am
Location: Teatro Feronia
- Head makeup artist at the Bonn and Nice Operas, and the National Opera in Hamburg
- Head makeup artist since 2005 at the German Opera on the Rhine in Dusseldorf
- Director of a makeup artist studio for national and international makeup design
- Awarded the “National Golden Mask” in 2013
- Master instructor at countless theater and educational institutions
- Founder and director of the German Championship for Makeup Artists in Training
The production of animal masks is often required in spoken and musical theater. Especially full muster masks pose a daunting challenge.
Bernd Staatz offers solutions to the challenges of creating complex muster animal masks, and explains step by step how they are produced.