Creating and Virtual Modelling in 3-D
Duration: June 22, 2020 1:00 – 5:00pm
Location: Teatro Feronia
- Head makeup artist at the Bonn and Nice Operas, and the National Opera in Hamburg
- Head makeup artist since 2005 at the German Opera on the Rhine in Dusseldorf
- Director of a makeup artist studio for national and international makeup design
- Awarded the “National Golden Mask” in 2013
- Master instructor at countless theater and educational institutions
- Founder and director of the German Championship for Makeup Artists in Training
In this workshop, participants will be introduced on screen to the myriad of possibilities for 3-D modelling and presented with solutions to complicated tasks in makeup artistry.
All aspects of this process will be examined and explained, step by step, from data collection of the model to the final 3-D printing. Learn how scanned faces can be virtually modelled onto your own creatures.